Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tate's Kindergarten Graduation

I know a lot of parents say this but, I cannot believe how fast this year went and that Tate will be in first grade next year. He did so well in class. Not only was he one of the brightest kids , he also made many friends. He won first place in a reading competition! Tate always amazes me with his quick ability to learn.
 I was surprised at how emotional I got at his Kindergarten Graduation. He really is growing up so fast. Tate buddy I love you!


Here is the class getting ready for their program.


The class did such a good job singing songs about all the things they learned this year.





Tate, walking down to get his Kindergarten Diploma.



What a good lookin' kid!


Tate with one of his best friends, Blake.



Tate with his teacher Mrs. Bauer.

No comments:

Post a Comment