Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dressed for the Ball

Tate and Hailey usually start the mornings out playing together. However, this particular morning Tate was in bed sick. So when I asked Hailey what she wanted to do she said "I want to be Cindaella" (She never pronounces her r's.) So we quickly got her dressed for the ball in her beautiful Cinderella dress.




She was so cute twirling around and around.



Her two favorite things, being a princess and playing with her bunny.



Here she is looking in her purse for her "gold coins."



Look mom I found them !




This is soooo much fun !!!





I just love you princess Hailey.





4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness she is such a cutie! I just love your kids and can't wait to see your new little man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love her eyes! You guys make the cutest kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seriously have the cutest kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! She is such a cute little girl!! She has the same kitchen that Hannah, my niece has!! I was looking at all your pictures, and I love those butterfly cupcakes you made, I am going to have to remember that for the future. Were they just peanut M&M's?

    ReplyDelete