Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring Soccer


Spring soccer time is here and Tate was so excited to have a good weather day to play soccer! His first few games were canceled because of rain or snow. He is really starting to get the hang of soccer and above all I know he has a blast playing!



Tate was kind enough to give me a quick smile before the game.






Here he is warming up with his coach.

As I reviewed the pics I took at his game I realized that most of the time when Tate is kicking the ball he has his tongue sticking out, kinda funny.




Here is Tate with his team mates Cole and Max. These kids just crack me up! They have so much energy.






Tate and his buddy Hayden thought it would be fun to keep the ball away from each other during their half time break.






Tate stole the ball from the other team. Nice job!





Here is Tate trying to make a goal.









What a great little soccer player!


No comments:

Post a Comment